Community Engagement and Advocacy Working Group
Outcome: Members of Richmond can embrace and use their collective power to create system and social change consistent with the mission of the Building Blocks for Kids Richmond Collaborative in the BBK zone community.
- Residents of the BBK Zone will leverage collective power.
- Work of the Collaborative will be informed and directed by BBK Zone resident aspirations.
- Local schools become sites for significant positive social change that meets the aspirations of the Iron Triangle community.
- Parents, young people and key stakeholders engage education system change.
- Youth have voice in community change.
In pursuit of the objectives and outcome listed above, the Community Engagement and Advocacy Working Group leads, organizes, and supports many BBK Collaborative activities and events in the Iron Triangle. More information about our progress and success is available here.